The overall objective of the course is to discuss and explain the significance and ramifications of supply chain resilience in organizations. It is also meant to achieve the following detailed objectives:
- Identifying the factors that help build resilience in supply chains;
- Explaining the key principles that affect supply chain resilience;
- Differentiating between risks and opportunities;
- Interpreting the use of various risk-assessment templates;
- Discussing various standards associated with supply chain resilience and risk management; and
- Outlining the general steps to enhance supply chain resilience.